- Blade Length: 2-5/16" (58 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 1-7/8" (48 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 3/32" (2.5 mm)
- Overall Length: 5-7/16" (138 mm)
- Closed Length: 3-7/32" (82 mm)
- Hole Diameter: 7/16" (11 mm)
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Weight: 1.2 oz. (33 g)
- Handle Material: FRN
- Made in Seki-City, Japan
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
The Dragonfly 2 is an improved version of the popular Dragonfly. Features carrying-over to the new version are the tried and tested mid-sized blade and ergonomic handle along with a front-finger choil and spine cusp. Also staying is the blade-to-handle geometry and leveraging points which make the Dragonfly cut and feel like a much larger knife when in the hand.
The position of the enlarged Spyderco Round Opening Hole in relation to the pivot leads to smooth opening and the orange FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handle fits the hand ergonomically with a series of grip angles and leveraging spots. Read more...