- Overall Length: 8.93" (227 mm)
- Blade Length: 3.88" (98 mm)
- Blade Cutting Edge: 3.43" (87 mm)
- Closed Length: 5.08" (129 mm)
- Weight: 6.2 oz. (176 g)
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V
- Handle Material: Black G-10
- Blade Grind: Flat-grind
- Edge Configuration: Plain
- Tip Carry Position: Fully Ambidextrous Tip-up
- Locking Mechanism: Ball Bearing Lock
- Jimping: Spine & Choil
- Lanyard Hole: Yes
- Made in Golden, Colorado U.S.A.
Monday, May 20, 2013
Just received a shipment of the new Black Spyderco Manix 2 XL! This is the big brother to the highly popular original Manix 2, featuring all the same components but measuring just under 9 inches overall. Textured black G10 handles are ergonomic and with the added length they can accommodate the largest of hands. Jimping is found along the forefinger choil as well as along the thumb rest for even further control and comfort while working on large, detailed or time consuming tasks. Two full length stainless steel liners reinforce the handle scales. Housed within the handles is the Spyderco patented ball bearing lock, which can be easily manipulated with either hand. A nearly 4 inch flat ground CPM-S30V blade completes this Mega Manix. For easy pocket or gear carry, a reversible tip-up stainless steel clip has been attached. Made in USA.