Tomahawks have been a mainstay of utility in the military for a long time. From manual utility tasks to self-defense fighting tools, they have carved out a unique place in many a tactical gear bag.
Two models are available--the Chogan™ and Kangee™ T-Hawks. Both are shaped of single-piece steel with a curved handle and grip choils along the front for enhanced holding power. Full-length handle scales are checkered for added grip security, and can be removed for cleaning.
The difference between the two are the distinctive bladed head styles, which both provide exceptional utility and toughness. Molle equipped, form-fitting Kydex sheaths slip over the head and secure with a buckled strap.
You will find both of these T-Hawks very well balanced and easily controlled, while still being robust enough to handle most anything dished out.
- Overall Length: 13.75 inches
- Weight: 1 lb. 8.4 ounces
- Blade Length: 2.93 inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.23 inches
- Material: SK5 Carbon Steel
- Blade-HRC: 54-55
- Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Grind: Flat
- Style: Axe Edge Front with Spike
- Edge: PlainEdge
- Handle Material: Glass Filled Nylon; EDM Finish
- Carry System: Black Kydex Sheath with Molle Clip Platform
- Sheath Weight: 3.6 ounces